- DOWNLOAD HERE. You will get a file that ends in vr.img
- You need an Android phone or device plus the GOOGLE CARDBOARD APP
- You will need a Cardboard Viewer (link provided for info - there are many suppliers). These only cost about £3, so they are dirt cheap.
- Place the vr.img file into the folder on your Android device called \DCIM\CardboardCamera - this really important! You can find this folder using the File Explorer app, or whatever you use to manage your files on your device.
- Open up the Cardboard App and go to "Cardboard Camera" (or open Cardboard Camera direct)
- Select the desired panorama, and view it.
This one contains sound, and real 3D, which is a feature that I like about Cardboard Camera. I'll post some more of these, and any time I'm anywhere interesting, I'll get a panorama. Such as when I'm cycling the Galilee. Please go and sponsor me!